Moms are in all places, in each nation all around the world. Whereas our cultures could be totally different, I questioned if the teachings we impart on our youngsters have been equally totally different or truly slightly comparable.
To reply this query, I’ve Ana Tajder as my visitor on Yoga| Delivery| Infants right this moment. Ana is an award profitable worldwide journalist, creator, and host of Thank You Mama, a podcast wherein she interviews ladies from all all over the world about an important classes they discovered from their moms. I’ll say I had the distinction to be a visitor on her podcast. She has interviewed over 100 mother and father so lots of right this moment’s dialog comes from her expertise as a journalist and talking with all of those individuals on her podcast. Moreover Ana has lived in a number of nations and has a really worldwide household.
It was actually a stunning dialog, we dive into a few of the common classes and traits of parenting from totally different cultures, a few of the greatest variations, in addition to her personal expertise dwelling in several components of the world and the way that influenced her parenting model. It’s a extremely wealthy dialog. I feel you’re going to get lots of pleasure from listening and it’s thought frightening. I actually assume the underside line is that as mother and father we all the time attempt to do one of the best we will. Please get pleasure from this dialog with Ana.
On this episode you’ll study:
- Study Ana and the way she grew to become fascinated by exploring parenting in several cultures.
- A few of the common classes and traits of parenting Ana has discovered interviews throughout totally different cultures.
- A few of the greatest variations Ana has seen.
- How the interpretation, notion and expectation of the mom determine differs from tradition to tradition.
- How Ana’s parenting model has been influenced by the place within the worlds she’s dwelling.
- One lesson that Ana discovered out of your mom that has performed an integral a part of how she mother and father.
- One closing tip/piece of recommendation Ana want to provide new or expectant mother and father.
- The place you could find Ana’s work.
Ana fled Croatia throughout the Balkan Battle and began her new life in Austria at 17. After greater than a decade working in worldwide advertising and marketing at massive firms, she skilled burnout and determined to comply with her ardour: writing. She printed two award-winning memoirs , and effectively over 100 essays , articles and interviews in numerous European newspapers, magazines, and journals. In 2010, Ana moved to the US.
Ana grew up in a communist nation, witnessed home violence, underwent a troublesome spinal surgical procedure at 15 and spent her teen years in a again brace, fled the Balkan Battle, suffered from burnout, supported her mom, father and husband by a number of most cancers battles . . . and continues to be an everlasting optimist. She wouldn’t change a factor.
Join with Ana:
- Don’t overlook to seize your FREE information, 5 Easy Options to the Most Frequent Being pregnant Pains HERE
To attach with Deb and the PYC Group:
Instagram & Fb: @prenatalyogacenter
Youtube: Prenatal Yoga Middle