This Keto Broccoli Salad has a creamy citrus and ginger French dressing that may make your mouth water. In contrast to the traditional broccoli salad that’s heavy and loaded down with bacon and cheese, it is a wholesome and lighter broccoli salad that doesn’t skimp on taste and is ideal for warm summer season days! Gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian.
Don’t get me mistaken, I do love a keto broccoli salad with bacon and cheese. The truth is we’ve got buddies who make a scrumptious broccoli salad with raisins, bacon, sunflower seeds and many mayonnaise – and even Mr. Hungry, who hates broccoli simply barely greater than he hates cauliflower, will eat slightly of it that method.
However somewhat than reinvent the wheel, I needed to provide you with my very own keto model of a traditional broccoli salad that hasn’t already been carried out 1,000,000 instances.
As a result of I’m obsessive about tangerine taste these days, I began there – with plenty of zest and slightly tangerine juice for the bottom of the dressing.
I additionally added some minced ginger for a punch of taste on this keto broccoli salad – and since it enhances the tangerine so effectively.
Many of the broccoli salads I’ve had use uncooked broccoli, however I needed mine just a bit bit smooth and with a mellower taste, so I blanched it for a few minutes. It’s nonetheless agency, however not rock onerous – which I discovered to be excellent.
To make this keto broccoli salad slightly extra complicated and grown up, I even add some shredded radicchio which gave it simply the slightest bitterness and added some coloration – then I completed with some sliced almonds for crunch and nuttiness.
Whereas I anticipated this keto broccoli salad to style nice in idea, even I used to be shocked at how scrumptious it was!
The textures had been stunning, the dressing was mild however creamy and delivered a shiny citrus taste that complemented the broccoli and radicchio completely. I simply know you’ll like it too!
- This keto broccoli salad retains REALLY effectively within the fridge for as much as every week (and will get higher on daily basis!) making it an important choice for lunch meal prepping. Don’t freeze this salad – it received’t finish effectively.
- When you can’t get tangerines, you may change it with an everyday orange and even grapefruit.
- I saved this low carb broccoli salad vegetarian, however you might simply add bacon, rooster, or ham to make it even heartier and extra scrumptious!
- To make this keto broccoli salad vegan, change the mayo with both vegan mayonnaise or an extra tablespoon of olive oil.
- When you’re allergic to nuts you may omit the almonds. If seeds are okay for you, attempt changing the almonds with sunflower seeds or pine nuts.
- Lastly, you can also make this broccoli salad absolutely Paleo through the use of honey or maple syrup rather than the granulated sweetener.
Extra Keto Broccoli Recipes:
Broccoli & Cheddar Soup
Sriracha Roasted Broccoli
Tacky Broccoli & Cauliflower Rice
Crispy Parmesan Broccoli Bites – Peace Love and Low Carb