Dessert doesn’t must be a ‘cheat’ meal, and keto truffles definitely don’t must be heavy lots of eggy almond flour. This 60-second mug cake comes out completely tender, mouth-wateringly moist, and tastes completely heavenly. With some nice wholesome elements and a perfected technique, this strawberry and cream mug cake could turn into your new favourite guilt-free go-to.
Somewhat preparation is required earlier than you’ll be able to zap your tasty deal with within the microwave: chop your strawberries, make certain your golden flaxseed meal is re-ground to perfection (that is important for texture!), and separate an egg yolk from the white. Eradicating the egg white implies that this mug cake received’t rise as a lot as ones that comprise the white, however that is additionally what makes it a lot softer. Hold the white within the fridge for an omelet or quiche – waste not, need not, proper?
When you’re not keen on flaxseed meal, be happy to substitute in chia seeds or extra almond flour, and change up your fruits and berries relying on the season. You’ll get a barely totally different consequence, although no much less tasty. Altogether, this little morsel is available in at 246 energy, with 21g of fats and 7g of protein.
After a minute within the microwave, we suggest topping every part off with a touch of powdered sweetener and a dollop of cream cheese to maximise deliciousness. When you’re searching for a fast and straightforward but wholesome dessert possibility for one which doesn’t really feel such as you’re dishonest in your weight loss plan, this keto strawberry and cream mug cake could also be simply what you need!
Yields 1 serving of Keto Strawberry & Cream Mug Cake
- 1 1/3 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 teaspoon golden flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 giant egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Strawberries & Cream:
- 1 medium strawberries, diced
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon powdered erythritol
1. Measure out and put together the entire elements.
2. Mix almond flour and golden flaxseed meal in a blender.
3. Combine the blended almond flour and golden flaxseed meal with baking powder and erythritol. Stir to mix effectively.
4. Add within the egg yolk. vanilla extract, lemon juice, and heavy cream. With a mixer, combine for about 30 seconds.
5. Spray the within of a mug with cooking spray, then add within the mug batter. Prime with the diced strawberries. Microwave for 60 seconds.
6. Mix the softened cream cheese and powdered erythritol in a bowl. Stir to mix effectively. Prime the mug cake with this.
7. Mud the mug cake with powdered erythritol.
8. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of 1 serving of Keto Strawberry & Cream Mug Cake. Every serving comes out to be 246 energy, 21.3g fats, 3.9g web carbs, and 6.9g protein.
|1.33 tablespoon almond flour||54||4.7||2.1||1.2||0.8||2|
|2.00 teaspoon golden flaxseed meal||23||1.8||1.3||1.2||0.1||0.8|
|1.00 tablespoon erythritol||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon baking powder||1||0||0.3||0||0.3||0|
|1.00 giant egg yolk||55||4.5||0.6||0||0.6||2.7|
|1.00 tablespoon heavy cream||51||5.4||0.4||0||0.4||0.4|
|0.50 teaspoon vanilla extract||6||0||0.3||0||0.3||0|
|0.50 teaspoon lemon juice||0||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|1.00 medium strawberries||4||0||0.9||0.2||0.7||0.1|
|1.00 tablespoon cream cheese||50||4.9||0.6||0||0.6||0.9|
|1.00 teaspoon powdered erythritol||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/1)||246||21.3||6.6||2.6||3.9||6.9|