Yoga can have a profound influence in a practitioner’s life on and off the mat. In in the present day’s episode of Yoga | Beginning | Infants I had the glory of chatting with internationally celebrated Dr. Chelsea Jackson Roberts (who you seemingly know from her yoga courses and meditations on Peloton) about her journey into motherhood and the way the instruments she explores on the mat have sensible utility in her life.
In a dialog which actually covers every thing this podcast is about (yoga, delivery, and infants), Chelsea opens up and shares her delivery story, talks about her expertise with loss, and her journey as a yoga trainer, and new mom. I’m honored that she felt this can be a secure area to dive into every thing and as a listener I’m actually assured that you will really feel the love in her coronary heart as she shares her delivery story, experiences, in addition to her ardour for the way yoga has impacted her life been her lifeline by way of pleasure and challenges, somethingI suppose we are able to all relate to. I’m actually excited so that you can hear this dialog.
***TW: Rainbow infants, Loss, Placental Abruption***
On this episode you’ll be taught:
- About Chelsea and what led her to yoga
- Chelsea’s path to motherhood
- I do know that your son, Noble, was a rainbow child. As somebody whose profession is about being related along with your physique, how did you discover acceptance, give up and therapeutic after that loss?
- How Chelsea’s yoga apply and meditation helped put together her for delivery and parenthood
- Chelsea’s postpartum psychological well being examine in
- Chelsea’s favourite and most difficult elements of motherhood.
- A bit of recommendation Chelsea want to supply new and expectant mother and father
- Keep related with Chelsea
Dr Chelsea Jackson Roberts is an internationally celebrated Peloton yoga teacher, and scholar who is very thought to be a frontrunner in a brand new era of yogis who’re enthusiastic about increasing the visibility of who is usually seen as Instructor. Chelsea brings her deep Midwest roots to the mat with a method of yoga that’s accessible to all our bodies and ranges of ability.
Chelsea has graced the duvet of Yoga Journal twice and has been featured in numerous media retailers which have highlighted her distinctive potential to articulate her love for yoga and meditation by way of service.
Widely known for her work with yoga and teenagers, and making connections between literacy growth, storytelling, and yoga, Chelsea based Yoga, Literature, and Art Camp at Spelman College Museum of Fine Art in 2014 after receiving her doctorate in Educational Studies from Emory University.
Chelsea has toured the world as international yoga ambassador for lululemon and advocated for native communities as founding father of Pink Clay Yoga and college member of Off the Mat, Into the World.
Since 2002, Chelsea has honed her fashion of yoga that blends up to date hip-hop, digital, and R&B with asana. An skilled in slow-flow and restorative yoga, Chelsea prides herself in creating courses that depart her college students with a robust sense of belonging and accomplishment.
Chelsea’s smile is infectious and her affected person but inspirational tone provides to her magic, a spell that deepens connections and calls her college students into motion.
Join with Chelsea:
- Don’t neglect to seize your FREE information, 5 Easy Options to the Most Frequent Being pregnant Pains HERE
- In case you love what you’ve been listening to, please depart a ranking and overview! Yoga| Birth|Babies (Apple) or on Spotify!
To attach with Deb and the PYC Group:
Instagram & Fb: @prenatalyogacenter
Youtube: Prenatal Yoga Heart